View Single Post
Old 30th October 2007, 04:58 PM   #7
Raden Usman Djogja

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Sorry, i see nothing "brilliant" about a keris certificate. Opinions on keris are so subjective at times. One "experts" opinion can sometimes vary greatly from another. I find the certificates issued to be fairly useless except as a selling ploy to the uneducated. No matter how "objective" you believe Bambang was in this process it was still only an opinion.
Yes David, it is useless if we stay in themodern finacial market which most of aspects protected by system and law. However, in the keris world, sometiems people must deal with low moral traders.

For instance, in my hometown, when I pretended as a debutant in Keris (actaully I am still a debutant till the end of the day ), the trader told me that he was a member of a prominent keris club in my town. Moreover, his keris has been evaluated by his colleagues and classified as a high quality treasure. Then, as expected, finally he opened the price which almost higher than the sky As I remembered, I hd not ever met him in the club.

So, by written analysis, low moral traders will think twice whenever they want to claim that theirs have been evaluated by Mr. so and so.

Most probably, most of keris lovers here have ever faced a bad experience called as "KEBLONDROK", havent they?

warm regards,

Usmen
Raden Usman Djogja is offline   Reply With Quote