Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum

Old 15th June 2014, 04:57 PM   #1
Indianajones

Default New quality book 'ON EXPEDITION & TRIBAL ART' by W.T.C.Kleiman

FINALLY with utmost joy I can announce my NEW book 'On Expedition & Tribal Art' with many photos of N.-Philippine (very rare) textiles and textile objects.

After ten years my idea and unique concept has finally been 'materialised'. It were especially the unique material -not only fantastic photos but more the information I gathered during my expedition- and the heap of fantastic photos that have kept me going to make this book and pursue. All photos in the book are really the BEST OF THE BEST out of an immens amount of photos I have. And the result is stunning . . . . .. !

[>[>[> Browse yourself (qlty of photos not shown); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUB92Gf ... e=youtu.be

Available online.

The book is;
- a unique concept of 2 main parts; a short and succinct story of Tribal Art and all aspects that has to do with it (curiosity cabinets, impressionism Paris, photograhpy, science, collectors etc).
And the 2nd part; The Expedition through the territories of several 'igorot' tribes (Ifugao, Bontoc, Kalinga, Gaddang and Ilongot); an exciting "travel"story in which I go searching for the last wooden houses, tattooed people and antiques penetrating very remote areas of inland Luzon, Philippines.
- two extra chapters; 'Sarcophagi, mummies and deathchairs' and 'Two interviews with Ilongot Chiefs'
- The text is really interesting and attractively written. In most books the text is often (to my opinion) just a 'filler up' and I spend special attention to this in my book. Beside the interesting info it is also easy to read.

ALL (PHILIPPINE) OBJECTS DEPICTED IN THE BOOK ARE FROM MY OWN PRIVATE COLLECTION AND CANNOT BE SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE/ANY OTHER BOOK! ( copyright Kleiman) is put on only on these pics and not in the book.

> 500 copies ONLY of this QLTY book!! (2 boxes sold already)
Set PRICE $45.00 per copy as I dont have an ebaystore(yet?!).
When ordering 3 books (discount; shippingprice of 1 copy) or more than 8 books a lower dealerprice is available. Contact me pls.

Some general info; 108 pages, quality paper, soft touch soft cover, thread bound (NOT falling apart after few years), 125 photos, all edited, translated and designed by me. English. measures; 29 x 23 (wider than A4)

Shipping; ONE to THREE copy Europe or Worldwide $13.00

FOUR to EIGHT copies Europe $26.00 and worldwide $45.00 but LOWER price p book

XXXX THANKS FOR READING AND YOUR INTEREST!! xxx
Attached Images

Indianajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2014, 05:04 PM   #2
Indianajones

Default AGAIN LINK for browsing through the book!

Again the BROWSING video link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUB9...ature=youtu.be

(wasnt able to readjust the link which was cut short)
Indianajones is offline   Reply With Quote