Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum

Old 14th August 2022, 04:25 PM   #1
fernando
Lead Moderator European Armoury

Default Hand cannons for sale

These are the items left from my artillery collection that i decided to dispose of. All truly early barrels that i have stocked in a hand cannon (hand gonne) mode, copying models from Castle exhibitions, Museums and Internet sites.

First four pictures ...
Offer number #1 is a barrel allegedly like those found in the 1385 Aljubarrota battle (per late member Matchlock), visibly with a wall 'lining', measuring 18 cms. in length, 7 cms. wide, 4 cms. bore. Weight 3,420 grams. Mounted in a mahogany stock, in a shape copied from a recreation the Lisbon Military Museum. Total length 107cms.Selling for 280 Euros.

Second four pictures ...
Offer number #2 is one of those barrels marked with the 'four dots', as used in the 15th. century. Length 15 cms. bore 19 mm. width on the muzzle 5 cms., 6,5 cms. on the base.Weight 2.400 grams. stocked with kambala wood.Selling for 220 Euros.

Last four pictures ...
Offer number #3 is a pair of barrels of similar type, mounted in stocks copied from the Castelnaud Castle. The larger one with a 14,3 cms. length, 20 mm muzzle. Barrel weight 2.000 grams. Total length 79 cms. The shorter one 9,2 cms. length, 19 mm muzzle. Total length 64 cms. The wood used for both is mahogany.Selling the pair for 400 Euros.

Age of all barrels as suggested by knowledged persons and stock model styling as per my research, both subject to buyer impressions or judgement.

Further pictures available.

fernandomgviana@gmail.com

Attached Images

Last edited by fernando; 17th August 2022 at 12:06 PM.
fernando is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2022, 06:30 PM   #2
fernando

Offer number 1# sold.
Old 17th August 2022, 03:16 PM   #3
fernando

All items sold.