Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 21st February 2017, 08:31 AM   #1
Gavin Nugent

Exclamation www.swordsantiqueweapons.com

After a LONG break from website updates, it must be near 6 months, I'm back at it and going strong thanks to the support of fellow collectors.
All health issues are now rectified and its back to business as usual.

We did sell a lot of high end swords whilst I was in and out of surgery these past 6 months, so please don't be disappointed is you see your dream sword pop up as sold, it was likely sold from last September to those who regularly seek stock by email, phone or visits when available.
There certainly is no shortage of stock available and what is seen on the website is just the surface, as seen in the images below.

We've also been lucky enough to have a visit from Mr Eric Knowles from the UK Antiques Road Show fame, a thoroughly entertaining morning with him and his film crew for an new series coming to Australia, Europe, US and the UK shortly. You'll see yours truly and my 3 minutes of fame soon enough.

As always, if there is something I can help you with, like the very fine Talibong that was snapped up today, please email us, if we do not have it, we'll do our best to find it for you.

Contact details are found in our website;
www.swordsantiqueweapons.com

Please come visit us on Facebook too. Many interesting things are shown each week, not always from our stock.
https://www.facebook.com/Swordsantiq...s/?pnref=story
Just click the link above, hit like and share anything that you like with family and friends.

Happy collecting and all the best for the year ahead.

Gavin Nugent
Attached Images

Last edited by Gavin Nugent; 21st February 2017 at 09:17 AM.
Gavin Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote