Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 27th January 2019, 07:22 AM   #1
Gavin Nugent

Default www.swordsantiqueweapons.com

Thank you for your continued support.

It’s been a very full couple of years and despite few website updates, I've continued to deal regularly in the back ground where time permits.

During this time away from the regular website activity, I've grown a large amount of stock from entry level to museum level acquisitions and everything in between. Many a rare treasure has gone through my hands during this time; some of these notable swords are now published items, further written about by well known authors

As time permits I will continue to list the hundreds of items in storage here and will be seeking out other collectable swords and antique weapons every other week.

If you see items listed as sold, these maybe from "Stock not listed" enquiries and items sold in the past two years that I am now listing for those interested in further subject matter study. Don't be disheartened if what you want is sold, please let me know what it is you seek and I'll do my best to source it for you.

Please do send through your enquiries, keep an eye on website updates and seek out pre listings sometimes shown on my Facebook page, see the link below. Direct email contact receives the quickest response as does Facebook messenger.

With thanks

Gavin Nugent
www.swordsantiqueweapons.com
Or follow us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Swordsantiqueweapons/about/
Attached Images

Gavin Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote