Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum

Old 2nd April 2011, 12:16 PM   #1
Gavin Nugent

Exclamation www.swordsantiqueweapons.com

Dear members and readers,

A big thanks to all have visited me, bought from me or just continue to say g'day and swap notes and share images.

I would like to take a moment to advise you all of further updates currently being published and I'll continue to publish items throughout April including a number of nice regulation pattern swords, Basket hilts, presentation swords of very high quality and ethnographic and oriental weaponry. I have also released a few items from my personal collection last minth such as a number of the Kelling Hall collection and others such as the Shuang Jian and Sosun Patta.

Again, many items are still passed every day so if there is anything you require for your collections please advise me of the item type and your budgets and I will see what I can find and add you to my mailing list.

Please remember Lay away plans are available for even the smallest purchase so please write us if you require options for payment.

Best regards

Gavin Nugent
www.swordsantiqueweapons.com
Gavin Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote