Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 5th March 2024, 11:37 AM   #1
GePi

Default New book on central asian arms by D. Miloserdov

I would like to draw attention to the release of the first volume of D. Miloserdov's (formerly Mahratt on these forums) new publication on central asian arms.
As far as I understand this first volume deals with swords, axes and maces whereas the second volume will treat other weapon types.

I will only receive my copy in the coming days, so cannot give an in-depth review yet.
According to Kurt, who already has his copy in hand, but due to technical issues cannot post currently, it is a well researched work with excellent photography, showing pieces from Museums as well as private collections.

As of now the book is only printed in Russian, but a digital translation into English can be provided. I am looking very much forward to receiving my copy.
Attached Images

Last edited by GePi; 5th March 2024 at 12:13 PM.
GePi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2024, 12:23 PM   #2
GePi

Default Arms and armour of Khanates Central Asia... by D. Miloserdov

This book can be purchased from the publisher here https://www.atlant-tpg.ru/product/%d...-%d0%b0%d0%b7/.

It can also be bought directly from Dmitry who charges 60€ + shipping for countries that have postal communications with Russia, with a signed autograph if desired.
Attached Images

Last edited by Ian; 5th March 2024 at 02:02 PM.
GePi is offline   Reply With Quote