Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Ethnographic Weapons
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 25th August 2005, 07:10 AM   #31
John

I once had an encounter with the Coggins aura thing during a fortnight's stay in Singapore in 1999. Several shops at the Fu Lu Shou Complex at Rochor Road had the Coggins system but the experiences were only confined to the human aura, not for keris or any other objects I'm afraid. Took a few friends over several days and at different shops to test ourselves in front of the cameras. We noted certain patterns like a meditation teacher having consistent purple/blue background colours whereas a stressful struggling businessman generated dark red auras. Don't know how reliable the thing is but certainly interesting.

Some of the shops have specimens (for marketing purposes obviously) aura photos and when asked why a couple have strong white glows, I was told they were wearing objects said to have been materialised by a holy man at Putta Patti. Personally I think one finds all the "powers" within and not from external objects although understandably assistance may be sought from an external media if proven to be of assistance.

Pertaining to the mystical colour purple, there's an interesting chapter on the purple plates in Linda Goodman's "Star Signs" book. The colour is said to be of high vibrations at certain units (just under 100 ?) angstrons per second? Can't remember really. I've done the cigarette test with unfailing results with the plates...the cigarettes lose their taste and it's astonishing to see faces of unsuspecting smokers... Sorry I've digressed.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2005, 02:59 PM   #32
purwacarita

Hi John. Thanx for sharing your experience.
purwacarita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2005, 07:08 AM   #33
purwacarita

Think I've waited patiently enough for positive response. I'll move on to approach several Kirlian people or communities equipped with the device to learn what they think about it and study a few possibilities before consideration to bring 1 unit into Indonesia for further investigation of the exotic mysterious energy, if it is truly measurable by that device.

I'll let you know my correspondence, as I see many Indonesian/Malays in this forum and other people who are interested in keris. But as for liability reasons, I'll hide the identity of the communities and their people names.

If you have any helpful info, please post it in this thread. I really appreciate it. I'll visit this forum every several days to check. ~IBS
Old 8th September 2005, 01:17 PM   #34
purwacarita

...or e-mail me, please.

Why the pictures of Coggins are more colorful than ones of Kirlian?
Is it because Coggins device radiates more frequency?