Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 31st January 2005, 02:38 PM   #1
Mans

Post www.kerisjawa.tk

this is my website, so if you want to know more kind about dapur keris, go to my website.
But I myself need some input so that I can try to develop my website more interesting.

Thanks.

Last edited by Andrew; 4th February 2005 at 10:59 PM.
Old 31st January 2005, 04:18 PM   #2
Andrew

Welcome to the forum, Mans.

Unfortunately, neither link works.

Also, I am unclear as to your intentions here. Are you offering something for sale or trade?
Old 1st February 2005, 04:27 AM   #3
Mans

Hi Andrew ,
I think the Link is work. Perhaps when you click the link, the server was hang

I have many kerisses.
1st, I need to develop a website to participate to shining a keris culture
2nd need some input, spesificaly about pamor, dapur and tangguh keris so that I can make more explanation in my web.
3th, I need to substitute or sell my several kerises that I was bored or was not appropriate to me, so that I can subtitute with another keris which I like to buy. It can be meanning that I need to sale a keris.
....... but, if in this swap forum forbidden to selling some piece, I can errase my add, and try to discus in the ethnographic weapons forum.
O,ya... I'm sorry that my English not too clear 'cause my motherlanguage is Indonesian .

Regards,
Old 1st February 2005, 05:28 AM   #4
Andrew

Lightbulb

I sounds like you've come to the right place, Mens. If you have items to sell or trade, make specific posts about them in this forum.

If you seek discussion about keris, go to the Ethnographic Arms forum located here: http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=2 I'm sure many members will be eager to talk with you about keris.

Please advise if you are a dealer, in the business of selling these weapons, or a fellow collector.

Your English is just fine. Thank you for communicating in my native language. I am grateful for the effort.
Old 1st February 2005, 08:48 AM   #5
Mans

Thanks Andrew,
I'm a fellow collector. I need to be a dealer, but I don't have experience to do that. I have 2 friend, Bakoelkris dealer from Jogja and Sang Keris, a keris collector from Surabaya. They know more who I am.
So far, I just sell some piece to my friend in Indonesia, Malay and Singapore. But, I can do it to someone at Europe or US.
For more specific, I try to post some piece and try to give an explanations............ :

My Old keris Luk 9 called Sempana Kinjeng.
The pamor like Ngulit Semangka but not in precision, 'cause in the other side he had no pamor at sorsoran, only in each side. But looks like, it made from good iron and well made a nikel pamor.
Estimated, the tangguh looks like Madiun, same older with Mataram Surokarto (beginning 19th C) Period.
The scabbard is not original, but it is an old piece. It should be a Gayaman Surakarta models made by old timoho wood.
Pendok used an old blewah pendoks made by brass.
The Mendak is an old made by silver.
If needed more pictures with more high resolution, go to I can send it by e-mail too.

I try to describe it with reference from a book "Ensiklopedi Keris" by Bambang Hasrinuksmo and from discus with my friends which more expert than me.
Attached Images

Last edited by Andrew; 4th February 2005 at 11:00 PM. Reason: removal of links
Old 1st February 2005, 06:41 PM   #6
Andrew

Are you looking to trade or sell? If not, please post this in the General Forum.
Old 1st February 2005, 06:56 PM   #7
capt.smash

post what you have for sale and how much and how you like being paid
Old 2nd February 2005, 03:17 AM   #8
Mans

Andrew, I need to selling this piece. Sorry if you still not clear with my explanation .. but, if some one have a nice moro kerises, I need to exchange with it. May I do that (seeling or exchange) ?

Capt. Smash, I need to selling only this piece in this Thread.
For paying, you can choose, direct money transfer only, not credit card or by Western Union, or I posting this piece via eBay ?

Last edited by Mans; 3rd February 2005 at 01:52 AM.
Old 2nd February 2005, 08:28 PM   #9
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mans
Andrew, I need to selling this piece. Sorry if you still not clear with my explanation .. but, if some one have a nice moro kerises, I need to exchange with it. May I do that (seeling or exchange) ?
You certainly may use this forum in that fashion.

Quote:
But, if you ned to know more about kerisses which I have for sale, try to come in to my website, so that you can choose a keris that you like.
However, you cannot do this. If you want to offer a specific item for sale, or announce a specific auction, feel free to do so. Please do not present yourself as a collector, and then direct people to your website to "choose" something to buy.

That would make you a dealer, which you have denied. If you are, please advise the general membership.

Last edited by Andrew; 2nd February 2005 at 10:12 PM.
Old 3rd February 2005, 03:14 AM   #10
Mans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
..... Please do not present yourself as a collector, and then direct people to your website to "choose" something to buy.

That would make you a dealer, which you have denied. If you are, please advise the general membership.
I'm realy sorry that I'm not realy clear to learn how a members should use the thread. I'll try to learn more.. really sorry.
I'll try to edit my 1st + 2nd posted in this, but I can't do that. (I send you a privat mesage).

Thanks Andrew, I'll try to be a submissive members
Regards
Old 3rd February 2005, 04:32 AM   #11
Andrew

Quote:
I'm realy sorry that I'm not realy clear to learn how a members should use the thread. I'll try to learn more.. really sorry.
I'll try to edit my 1st + 2nd posted in this, but I can't do that. (I send you a privat mesage).

Thanks Andrew, I'll try to be a submissive members
Regards

I've responded to your PM.

Incidently, "submissive" isn't required or expected. Consonance, however, is.
Old 3rd February 2005, 07:22 AM   #12
Mans

Thanks for your information by PM, Andrew.

So... to dear all whose came into this thread..., ignore my informations about my site.. and in this thread.. I just need to sell just 1 piece. The photos was posted.

Thanks, friends.
Old 4th February 2005, 10:58 PM   #13
Andrew

Quote:
Thanks for your information by PM, Andrew.

So... to dear all whose came into this thread..., ignore my informations about my site.. and in this thread.. I just need to sell just 1 piece. The photos was posted.

Thanks, friends.
Thread closed. Mans, please start a new thread.
Closed Thread