Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Ethnographic Weapons
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th January 2007, 03:27 PM   #11
spiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I would be interested if you could point out one single piece of
concrete evidence that you presented in this discussion that supports your case for your dagger. You seem to expect more from us then you do from yourself.
Expect more from you than myself? Surely not sir, you are mistaken. I am a hard taskmaster to myself as well.

Well the empirical evidence shown by me & confirmed by pictures supplied throughout this thread by the naysayers {despite thier earlier statements.} is that the cathedral on the featured dagger has been inverted, eg. turned on its head.

My point was made by my examples, but prooved more conclusivly by 4 other other examples the antis could find of a cast figurative handle of a 19th century European dagger added to the 3 examples i had shown early in the thread.

This dagger is what it is, opinion whether mine or yours will never alter that.

If ever I find evidence or expert eg.expierienced opinion that supports or dismisses my statement that the upside down, cathedral, cross & alter sticks shows satanic or anti Christian derivation when combined with ugly bishps below the feet of a dagger armed women taking hold of a goat standing between her legs. I will share it.

For me that would not be a problem.

Anyone else is welcome to do the same in years to come.

Spiral