Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Ethnographic Weapons

Old 2nd March 2014, 07:24 PM   #1
zapdos

Default Kard

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum.

Note to administrator: I am not able to post in the Swap Forum for some reason.

Thank you.

Last edited by Robert; 3rd March 2014 at 01:38 AM.
zapdos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2014, 01:54 AM   #2
Robert
EAAF Staff

Hello Zapdos and welcome to the forum. The reason you cannot post in the swap section is because you are on probation. The reason this post has been edited (as well as your second) is that you attempted on your very first post to put an item up for sale, when if you had read the forum rules you would have known was not allowed. Why don't we start all over again by you telling us a little about yourself and what your main area of interest is.

Best,
Robert
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2014, 04:30 AM   #3
Battara
EAAF Staff

Oh Zapdos please do tell. I love story time!
Battara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2014, 10:15 AM   #4
napoleon

Default welcome

welcome to the forum,best one on this planet
napoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2014, 09:18 PM   #5
zapdos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
Hello Zapdos and welcome to the forum. The reason you cannot post in the swap section is because you are on probation. The reason this post has been edited (as well as your second) is that you attempted on your very first post to put an item up for sale, when if you had read the forum rules you would have known was not allowed. Why don't we start all over again by you telling us a little about yourself and what your main area of interest is.

Best,
Robert
Hi thankyou for the warm welcome everyone. I am actually selling some items on behalf of a friend who is not very good with computers. I have been to a few fairs with him and find this stuff very interesting. I am not a collector myself but just helping out someone in need!
Old 3rd March 2014, 10:34 PM   #6
Robert
EAAF Staff

Hello Zapdos, Apperently you have mistaken our forum for one of the many online sales sites. This forum is for the discussion and study of ethnographic arms and armour, this is not ebay. While we do have a swap forum it is here for participating members who actively contribute to the advancement of our studies. If you are here with your only goal being that of making sales for your friend I would suggest that you take your items and yourself elsewhere.

Best,
Robert
Old 5th March 2014, 03:27 PM   #7
zapdos

Default kard

Thanks Robert, will do. But I would like to still be a member of your forum if thats ok, l will be going to the London arms fair with my friend in April and might pick up something as some of the stuff are amazing. Thanks again. Zapdos.
Old 5th March 2014, 10:45 PM   #8
Robert
EAAF Staff

Zapdos, Welcome to the forum. May I suggest that at your earliest convenience you thoroughly acquaint yourself with the rules of our forum which are located here; http://www.vikingsword.com/ethsword/rules.html There is one warning I would give you though, after your first purchase you will find out that the collecting of edged weapons is VERY addicting.

Best,
Robert
Old 6th March 2014, 02:06 PM   #9
zapdos

Default kard

Thank you. I will look into the rule book and hope to find something soon so I can post it.
Old 6th March 2014, 05:32 PM   #10
Robert
EAAF Staff

Quote:
hope to find something soon so I can post it

I wish you the best of luck in your search for your first item. If I may make another suggestion, before you jump right into the market looking to make your first purchase do as much research/reading as possible on what you will be looking for. Don't be afraid to ask questions here, but remember that posting photos of or links to items currently for sale is not permitted here on the forum.

Best,
Robert