Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18th April 2007, 06:10 AM   #1
CollectingNewbie

Default Minature Working Replica Yorktown Cannon

Hey everyone I know this dosent really apply to ethnographic but I know some of you out there collect american items, I bought this back in 1995, I am running out of space and it really has been just sitting in its origional box since I bought it. This thing really works its a .50 cal smoothbore muzzleloader basically. I bought it for 299.00 back in the day but now Im willing to part with it for 100.00 or so, list price on them is still 230.00 through most retailers, and there is nothing wrong with this at all, as I said its just been sittin gin its box. From my cramped space to your open one. heres what was listed on one of the websites that sells it for deminsions and all also Ive put the web link at the bottom so you can also check it out if you want.

Sorry about the pictures I had to use my cell phone on this one.

Field artillery came into its own during the American Revolution, notably in General Washington's victory at the Battle of Yorktown. This faithful model features the split-tail carriage that gave our Army mobility. The 7 3/8" nickeled barrel is .50 cailber smoothbore and uses a .490 round ball. Wheel diameter is 4 ½", height is 5 ½" with overall length of 13" and weight of 2 lbs. 4 oz.

http://www.dixiegun.com/product_info...c3fffae070e652
Attached Images

CollectingNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2007, 04:28 PM   #2
josh stout

Wow, I have always wanted one of those, but my wife would kill me

Josh
josh stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2007, 08:45 AM   #3
CollectingNewbie

Ah Im sure your wife would understand Josh, just tell her youve adopted child in need of a good home.

Alright everyone I really want to get this outta here so Im lowering the price even farther, you can add it to your empty shelf for 50.00 US Shipping within the us included. Cant beat that with a stick!
Old 21st April 2007, 11:53 PM   #4
CollectingNewbie

Any offers at all on this peice? I willing to do a trade also.