Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Ethnographic Weapons

Closed Thread

Old 23rd September 2005, 07:38 PM   #1
Tim Simmons

Question Censorship

Moderation is a task that has to be undertaken. Strong but polite debate should be tolerated, a little well written knock-about shows how alive this forum is. It would be better for members to debate with a little more wit to avoid offence and to continue sparring with out the thread being closed. I am glad I do not have to apply the rules . I find some of the questionable threads most amusing and it has to be said quite informative I know we should only be talking about weapons but the mind wanders . Tim

Last edited by Tim Simmons; 23rd September 2005 at 07:55 PM.
Old 23rd September 2005, 07:54 PM   #2
Rick
Vikingsword Staff

Arrow Censorship

From the READ THIS FIRST post :

8. VIKINGSWORD STAFF

The Vikingsword Staff is comprised of Site/Forum Administrators, Forum Moderators and Technical Advisors. Decisions made by Vikingsword Staff are not subject to public debate. Please utilize the board's Private Message function, or e-mail, if you wish to discuss a situation with a moderator.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even with the good will that you have expressed Tim I find I must lock this thread as it is essentially discussion of forum rules and policies .
Old 23rd September 2005, 07:58 PM   #3
Rivkin

I have to support the moderators on this one. bsing on distant and charged topics can be fun, but quickly becomes boring. If I would be managing this forum I would ban half of my posts .

Sorry, did not see that the moderators happen to close this one too .

Last edited by Mark Bowditch; 23rd September 2005 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Yeah, how did you slip in there, Rivkin? Must be something about simultaneous posting ...
Closed Thread