Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > European Armoury
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st December 2021, 09:23 PM   #1
urbanspaceman

Default Shotley bridge and the German swordmakers in England

Covid has held up many TV productions, including that of a BBC documentary based on my research into the German swordmakers of Shotley Bridge.
Although my book is still in the augmenting and amending stages and consequently not edited or proof read (my punctuation often leaves something to be desired) I have had high quality copies privately printed for interested parties hereabouts (the commercial version will be a companion to the TV doc' and of the 'luxury magazine' form) and I have also made the ever evolving tale available via the Shotley Bridge village website.
I have compressed (purely digitally) the book down into a 13mb pdf. format so it may be downloaded comfortably, and I feel it only right that I offer this download to any interested parties on this website, as much of my early research was collaborated by Jim and Peter, who would subsequently go-on to mentor me during my years as a total novice. So here it is, but bear in mind it is not quite finished:

https://sbvt.files.wordpress.com/202...for-web-v6.pdf

Heavy stock, spiral bound, hard copies are available at cost price from my local printers should anyone desire one.
urbanspaceman is offline   Reply With Quote