Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Ethnographic Weapons

Closed Thread

Old 3rd April 2014, 08:04 PM   #1
Bugis Keris

Default Share Kris Luwu Unique Stone Material (bugis)

Badik Luwu Batu Yang Unik
Type: Stone Luwu
Prestige of: Stone, Uleng Puleng, Stone Lappa, Sambang 3, Kuribojo At the end of the walk, Ure 'Tuo, Steel Sikadoi, Eye Rakkapeng,
Upstream: Kemuning
Gloves: Sandalwood + Metal Ornaments
P. Blade: 25 CM

Idiosyncrasies: For me, this is like a dagger Badik very special reason is:
1. Badik like this will not unbeatable.
3. The material of stone meteorites go round the prestige of the best materials in the world,
3. There are some other unusual prestige as sambang 3 and kuribojo that it contained at the end of the bar, in addition to the character of the steel also formed SIKADOI.
Attached Images

Old 4th April 2014, 07:52 AM   #2
David
Keris forum moderator

We only discuss keris on the keris forum, so i am transferring this thread to the Ethnographic Forum.
Old 4th April 2014, 08:04 AM   #3
David
Keris forum moderator

Bugis, i have just noticed that this Badik is one of the weapons that you offered to me for sale in private email a few days ago. We have had a bit of discussion about this via email and i am going to say this one more time, just to be clear. These forums are not a marketplace. If it is your intention to open threads to show weapons to us that you later intend on offering to our membership for sale then you have not fully understood my communications to you. Based on the fact that you are now showing this Badik for discussion that you just offered to me for sale i am therefore closing this thread. If you wish to show weapons that are part of your personal collection that you have no intention on selling that is encouraged, but we will not tolerate you using this forum as your online storefront. Thread closed!
Closed Thread