Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 13th December 2013, 11:49 AM   #1
thinreadline

Default MANDING type DAGGERS FOR SALE

I am selling 5 of my Manding type daggers
1. Smallest one , with the pale fur band o/a length in scabbard 11 inches , blade length 6 inches , £30
2.one with tasselled end to scabbard and with 2 rings of pale leatherwork to grip o/a length in scabbard 13 inches , blade 8 inches , belt hanger present but detached , £25
3.one with end of scabbard missing o/a length in scabbard 18 inches , blade length 13 inches , £25
4 longer one with tasselled end to scabbard , and reddish grip , o/a length in scabbard 19 inches , blade length 13 inches £35
5 longest one , more of a short sword , o/a length in scabbard 26 inches , blade length 18 inches £50
Attached Images

thinreadline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2013, 11:51 AM   #2
thinreadline

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinreadline
I am selling 5 of my Manding type daggers
1. Smallest one , with the pale fur band o/a length in scabbard 11 inches , blade length 6 inches , £30
2.one with tasselled end to scabbard and with 2 rings of pale leatherwork to grip o/a length in scabbard 13 inches , blade 8 inches , belt hanger present but detached , £25
3.one with end of scabbard missing o/a length in scabbard 18 inches , blade length 13 inches , £25
4 longer one with tasselled end to scabbard , and reddish grip , o/a length in scabbard 19 inches , blade length 13 inches £35
5 longest one , more of a short sword , o/a length in scabbard 26 inches , blade length 18 inches £50
Should have added that postage will be £3 each for UK & £12 for rest of world .... a cheaper rate will be available for multi purchases.
Old 23rd December 2013, 12:35 PM   #3
thinreadline

Moving all the daggers elsewhere for sale today.