Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 21st September 2016, 08:02 AM   #1
Shamsy

Default WTB: Kaskara

Good afternoon,

I have been after a kaskara for some time but until now lacked the funds. I cannot find many for sale online or they are beyond what I'm prepared to pay.

I would consider any kaskara provided it is 100% original and complete (blade, scabbard and strap). No replacement parts thank you. I'd like the condition to be good, but I accept that age affects these things. I would prefer one with script etched onto the blade, but this is not necessary. I am happy with a leather handle, but others are considered. While I absolutely love the reptile hide scabbards I am not sure how easy these are to ship. Therefore leather is probably best (can incorporate other material, just not primarily reptile) though I am prepared to put in the time and effort to try and get a reptile scabbard approved (I have done some work already).

Payment MUST be a merchant payment through PayPal without exception. Shipping to Australia.

Please PM me with offers.

Hope you can help, I am absolutely captivated by these swords and their history and would love the opportunity to be caretaker of one!

Last edited by Shamsy; 21st September 2016 at 10:36 PM.
Shamsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2016, 11:18 AM   #2
Rick
Vikingsword Staff

Smile

Pm or email is the preferred method of contact.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2016, 11:43 PM   #3
Shamsy

Good morning all,

I have a kaskara lined up, perfectly what I was looking for! Thread can be closed. Thank you.
Shamsy is offline   Reply With Quote