Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 3rd August 2011, 10:03 AM   #1
Gavin Nugent

Exclamation www.swordsantiqueweapons.com

Dear members and readers,

I have been laying quiet and low the last two months, working on study and aspects on my own collections. During this time there has amassed quite a few, well over 50 fine pieces from all corners of the globe that remain unpublished and it is my hope, time and family permitting I can get to most of these over the next couple of weeks.

Some of the items awaiting publication are a Wootz Kirach with chiseled blade, a good Indian shamshir with a very fine pattern welded blade that carries a gold cartouches, a magic square and silver work to the forte and spine. There are Malay Keris. Spears spears and more spear, not all to be sold but I'll work through that. Kukri, some military, other Oriental including a very large and fine presentation example with chirra blade and fine tool kit Kukri. Turkistan Tabar. Two very fine Afghanistan Shamshir and other Shamshir. Khyber knives, Spanish knives, Bosnian knives, Balkan knives, Society knives. Dha, Kaskara and Dafur Kaskara. Chinese shield. African staves. Lombok sword, Tiv style loop dagger from the Manding regions, African axes, Tanjore Pata, Laddered Wootz Sosun Patah...many others too. A number of these will likely remain in my collections but please enquire if there is anything you are interested in.

Again, many items are still passed every day so if there is anything you require for your collections please advise me of the item type and your budgets and I will see what I can find and add you to my mailing list. As usual, not everything gets published quick enough so please do ask if there is something you want as I may have it sitting aside waiting to be listed.

Please remember Lay away plans are available for even the smallest purchase so please write us if you require options for payment.

Thank you to those who continue to visit and say G'day, your mail is always welcome.

Best regards

Gavin Nugent
www.swordsantiqueweapons.com
Attached Images

Last edited by Jim McDougall; 3rd August 2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: add illustr .
Gavin Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote