Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Keris Warung Kopi
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 31st March 2014, 04:52 PM   #1
Bugis Keris

Default My Experience In Kris can Stand

As my First Thread that Keris/Kris is have a magic or mascot (some of kris)
Yeah.In my experience .some day i have going to village in sumatera utara Medan Stabat.Hmm.. That have a people can make a Kris can in Stand.He is Ki Sutarno.
Lets see my experience here.

Ki Sutarno is an expert in setting up Kris, now secret will be reviewed by Ki Sutarno .

At first Ki Sutarno still under age Teens and saw people setting up Keris Ki Sutarno 'm taught to set up Kris, but the guy said if you want to set up a kris should have the first new science can be set up Kris, this is science in the Java community is Kebathinan Science , power In and many sciences of this kind . People would not even have known and taught akrap , it was more old age people and had a lot of experience in terms of Sciences .

Ki Sutarno because really want to establish Keris then think a right to use any logic to establish a Science Keris must have first established the Keris new study , think and continue to think out of curiosity . In this search does not believe it should establish Keris new study has established the first Science Keris , and find the answers if necessary establish the dagger instead Science Kebathinan and such but must be skilled in terms of the balance of control of objects , in order to stand does away with the law of Physics is gravity .

Ki Sutarno because really want to establish Keris then practice every time to set up Kris, this exercise every day can do even more than once . Three Keris Ki Sutarno with alternating exercises hers and getting used to believe that to establish Keris not need to be skilled science but in terms of body balance , because occasionally been able to stand even a minute later collapsed Keris he used to practice it .

From day to day the spirit of Ki Sutarno continues to grow as more skilled to establish and reality as Keris Ki Sutarno Think , does not need to establish Keris bathinan to learn science or science but something will have to master the balance of things and should be practiced until it is really skilled and master the balance that has to do with the science of physics , namely gravity and body weight ratio .

From that experience Ki Sutarno know that to establish that there must be a balance Keris also outside and inside , meaning that should really concentrate to feel , when it's time Keris must be removed . According to Ki Sutarno should be the same between the taste and feeling of the Keris held , or can be called to be in sync .

From the results of the exercise was the time required to establish Keris faster and more skilled . After that Ki Sutarno try Keris is also in addition to a variety of weapons and sharp pointed tip although it can also include A kitchen knife is not kris .

Sutarno Ki ** Keris establish and demonstrate a sharp weapon .

Because Ki Sutarno already know close to me , so when I visited the house I 'm Ki Sutarno to demonstrate ( demo ) established the Keris . Ki Sutarno not mind and taken keris is in the cupboard for a demonstration , a place to medirikan glass dagger on the table and not one minute more keris can stand . Well I think true great , smooth glass surface that Keris not slip .

After that take the existing walled Spear , Spear is handled ( spears ) approximately 50 cm long short spear approximately 25 cm . Before setting up the spear Ki Sutarno explained to me that the weight add up to the weight Bombak Rod Eye Spear , Spear Frame blindfold lose weight, so to set up the spear , spear Frame disandaran so as not to be compelled by the weight of the total weight of the rod spear spear Eye .

Framework of spear horizontal position and eye position Vertical spear spear the rod , used backrest wall , above the glass table . It was not until two minutes spear standing , spear was left standing We converse and described if not disposable and backrest can not be demonstrated as well , it is true also encouraged and Spear Frame can not stand .

Kitchen knives although not the middle pointed end pusau eye could also , taken kedapur knife after it took a book that weighs more than a kitchen knife , not so thick , Ki Sutarno important word should weigh more than the heavy kitchen knife . The book is laid on the table and leaning against the kitchen knife edge thickness of the book , only a few seconds standing kitchen knife .

We talked again , and explained also by Ki Sutarno that sword can also be established as establishing Keris .

I say : It could ta , right sword length , where his sword ?
Ki Sutarno answered : Can ... I'll prove it.

Kris , spear , knife kitchen are all taken and collected , now show We replace Ki Sutarno establish Sword , then Ki Sutarno take the sword into the back room . While I waited . Not long sword is below complete with the frame .

The sword and scabbard are removed from before the start of Ki Sutarno explained that heavy frame made of wood and combination plates to strengthen and beautify the sword Gloves weight is still inferior to the sword blade weight , of the Sword can stand if the sword was propped Framework for resisting the urge Sword blades weighed .

Then Ki Sutarno take place on the floor are made ​​of porcelain , the tip of the Sword Frame Horizontal position leaning against the wall , then taper at the bottom end of the sword rested on the top floor of porcelain in the vertical position . It was not until two minutes sword can stand .

I asked how long Sutarno Ki sword , answered by Ki Sutarno if the length is measured from the tip of the sword Sword along the 115 cm ( one hundred and fifteen centimeters ) . Form of a sharp sword Sword both sides resemble European models .

Kalu you want to set up Kris, you do not need to learn first Science kebathinan and the like first , if you want to make a keris can stand Ki said Sutarno do three steps:

1 . Practice diligently every day to be .
2 . Concentration at the time of setting up the Keris
3 . Feel , taste and feeling used to feel when Keris in a balanced position and the right time to release it so it can stand Keris .

Sutarno Ki said there are also people who can establish without backrest Keris Keris blades threshold , if it exists inhabitants Keris Jin and having it be ruled Jin Keris Keris occupants Keris blades so that it can stand .

Keris is not necessary to establish kebathinan science and the like , are also not required mantra that is needed is diligently practicing until really skilled . If someone said that requiring kebathinan Mantra and science , and science personnel in the other is a lie .

In the existing ordinance establishing procedures applicable keris and keris lover doing this procedure , ie before establishing Keris ranging from how to take and how to get the Keris of the frame there are special procedures and mention the names of the professor he knew , like Gandring professor , professor Supo and mention other known master was very polite procedure , the goal is to honor the master and ancestors as Keris is a work of art that is sublime and very high value .
Attached Images

Bugis Keris is offline   Reply With Quote