Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 8th January 2006, 01:26 AM   #1
erlikhan

Default Silver&bone hilted Turkish "Bursa" bichaq

Very nice 19th century sample of Ottoman knives of the style produced in Bursa province. Beautifully shaped and fullered shiny blade is in completely mint condition, sharp and tip pointed . Hilt is in perfect condition with beautifully nielloed silver and bone. Scabbard is with the old wood and later leather covered in a proper way. Blade 18 cm, total in scabbard 31 cm.

Price: 210 $ . Western Union wire transfer , wire to my Turkish bank account or cash in registered letter is accepted.

In Western Union and bank wire options, I WILL MAKE %10 OVERALL DISCOUNT including the shipment to cover your fees& commissions.

In "cash in registered letter" option, %5 OVERALL DISCOUNT including the shipment .

The item is in Bulgaria and will be sent from there by signed for airmail, where sender gets the paper back to confirm it arrived the recipent safely. It is about 20 $ . Insurance is optional. You can check my ebay situation by the username "fenasi1" .
Attached Images

Last edited by erlikhan; 8th January 2006 at 09:44 AM.
erlikhan is offline   Reply With Quote