Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Ethnographic Miscellania

Old 14th January 2018, 09:31 AM   #1
thomas hauschild

Default Blade days at Solingen blademuseum may 2018

I do not know if the post will be correct here. Admin feel free to move.

I like to inform you about the knifedays at the Klingenmuseum Solingen from 10. may 2018 till 13. may 2018.

The first day thursday ( bank holiday in germany „ christi Himmelfahrt“ ) is named as a collectors day. The museum will give free tables to collectors after reservation. You have to pay only a small fee for organisation ( less than 10 € which is the standard entrance price ) I will be there with my parangs, dao and ethnographic weapons. There will be also collectors for vintage solingen knives. I have some of this stuff too. I think this will be a good place to meet and share the experience and to put our fingers on that kind of stuff. As I know from other dates in the museum like this there will be open exibition rooms to take a look at their stuff too. If you want to reserve a table for yourself, please sign in on the homepage to help the organisation team.

Second day friday is a meeting/exibition for local solingen knife companies, knifedealers and a chance for new knifemakers to present their work and to sell.

Friday and saturday there will be the knifemaker exibition for highlevel customknives as every year before ( and last not least I will have a table there for my own work ) So we are expecting 4 days around sharp stuff.

Details you will find on the hp of the museum.

http://www.klingenmuseum.de/_deutsch/dkm/homepage.html

Will be very nice to meet some members of this forum there.

Best Thomas
thomas hauschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2018, 05:29 PM   #2
thomas hauschild

My fault

The knifemakers exibition will be on saturday and sunday. So again

Thursday 10 th collectors day
Friday 11th dealers, supply, second hand market, and young knifemakers
Saturday and sunday 12th/13th international knifeshow
thomas hauschild is offline   Reply With Quote