Old 19th April 2007, 05:31 AM   #2
CollectingNewbie

Default more pics

Attached Images

CollectingNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2007, 05:43 AM   #3
CollectingNewbie

Red face .

First off let me appoligize for the low quality photos I believe the lighting got the better hand this time especially on item 10, you can harldy see the gold and silver kagafari. Heres the prices

Katars 1-5 / 45.00 US Each

Katar 8 / 75.00 US Very old katar, as you can see in the picture one of the handle sides has broken off, it fits still very well will need some work but as I just bought this one for 125.00 and cleaned it of all the rust 75.00 is the lowest I can go.

Katar 9 / Very nice peice, I Like more basic katars then this one, I am almost tempted to keep it smiply because of the sheath, if fits so great and the green with gold stripe down the middle just catch my eye. There are worn down figures of deer on both sides of this katar

Replica Cannon / 100.00 US Perfect condition for collectors of us Military items who cant afford the real deal.. I mean who of us could At more then half the price, and an earlier serial number on it as its older then you could get from the stores, but still as bright and shinny as ever. Heres some more info on it and a web site address you can compare prices with.

Field artillery came into its own during the American Revolution, notably in General Washington's victory at the Battle of Yorktown. This faithful model features the split-tail carriage that gave our Army mobility. The 7 3/8" nickeled barrel is .50 cailber smoothbore and uses a .490 round ball. Wheel diameter is 4 ½", height is 5 ½" with overall length of 13" and weight of 2 lbs. 4 oz.

http://www.dixiegun.com/product_inf...6c3fffae070e652

Katar 10 / 275.00 US OBO very very beautiful peice, still has outling in gold on both sides of the elephant and rider and the horse and rider with what appears to be a dog, also still remaining silver work down the flowered handle. The pictures really dont do it justice, especially after all the rust removed.

If your intereasted in any of these peices please feel free to contact me by pm or e-mail, I have decide to let the hardcore followers of the loving of history to have first dibs on these before I up the price a lil and slap them on ebay. History has been forged on the edge of a blade, how can you put a price on the hammer of history?
Old 19th April 2007, 05:53 AM   #4
CollectingNewbie

Default oops

Price for katar 9 is 50.00 US
Old 19th April 2007, 11:49 PM   #5
CollectingNewbie

I am also currently taking best offers on any of these items please feel free to contact me