Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 19th November 2009, 11:09 PM   #1
Gavin Nugent

Exclamation Weapons for sale, many many, many

G'day everyone.

I would just like to keep everyone abreast of items not yet listed and items on the way to me over the next few weeks, the list is long.
Due to work and family commitments during the festive season many will not be listed until the new year but feel free to make enquiries if there is anything you want from this list;

Lots of Keris(Sorry guys still many image requests to complete, you are not forgotten)
Moro Kris, Moro armour, Barongs
Dha, Katchin, Burmese and others, some very nice ones too
Kukri, though many of the finest have found new homes, some others are tucked away.
Some Tulwar
Chinese swords, Sabre, Long Jian and Dadao
Indo-Persian axes and mace
Tibetan sword
Tibetan Utility knives
African weapons
I am *considering* parting with some nice Chinese polearms that no longer fit my Chinese collections
Some Shashka
Some nice and unusual Indonesian weapons
A nice circa 1900-1920 Maori Waka Huia *Very Rare artifact*
A small Sosun Patta
Some Oceanic clubs may find there way in to the listings *wifes permission*
A Persian Shamshir with original scabard found in Sudanese dress(this old warrior must have some stories to tell)
A nice Turkish/Ottoman 19th century Sabre with iron quillon and knuckle guard, nice blade with sun moon etc and great fullering.
Moro twistcore Kris, nice blade, hilt needs wrapping
Soviet Russian Cossack Shaska and scabbard with Mosin-Nagant Bayonet very good condition, dated 1909, awesome condition
Navaja still leaving my personal collections too
A very wonderful Aceh weapons cache with outstanding provenance, all items from this collection will be provided with photographic evidence of the provenence and basic details of the famous estate, all collected in the 1800s

I think I have just about covered it all but you never know what tomorrow holds.

Any interest, please email me. As noted above it is a very busy time for me so patience is appreciated.

Best regards and my best for the festive season ahead.

Gavin
www.swordsantiqueweapons.com

PS guys, email is of preference, I have a number of PMs saved for reference and the PM box fills too quickly and I have no record for reply.

Last edited by freebooter; 20th November 2009 at 01:58 AM.
Gavin Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2009, 03:26 AM   #2
Gavin Nugent

Default Twistcore Moro Kris

Thank you to everyone for their interest.

I have had many emails about the Moro Twistcore Kris, please know it has sold, thank you.

Regards

Gav

Old 14th December 2009, 12:29 PM   #3
Gavin Nugent

Default Thank you.

Thanks to all who have kept in touch.

Most technical issues have now been dealt with and thank you for your support and continued business.

Updates are happening again and a few surprises to be kept until after Santa comes this year. Still lots to list before Christmas too.

To all who are waiting on items for their collections, a large mail out was done today.

All the best

Gavin