Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Keris Warung Kopi
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd September 2016, 04:56 PM   #21
NotoriousCal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelang69
magic, genie, angel, god, flying keris, walking keris whatelse belive it or not or dummy or fool

loving god (magical power) and his propet is amazing faith ( I belive in god very much), is it dummy or fool?

according to me please respect the defference belive or faith. someone belive that keris can fly (respect it). malay, javanese and other southeast asia belive keris has magical power (respect it please). once US seller in Ebay said his keris has genie (please respect it). buy it if you belive, don't buy it if you don't. gitu saja kok repot ( please take it easy).

one day one said don't buy keris because of the magic or story (don't belive what he said as long as he is a javanese malay or other southeast asian) but you must respect it.

one day US seller on Ebay said that his keris has genie and other said " guinea or pig or hog" please don't condamed it but respect it

but one who said org , pig or guinea is hog itself. Respect it.

but the important is please respect each other so that keris can't killed human being but keris is loved by humanbeing. belive it.....

The man belive god as their savior and respect the keris as the masterpiece is not the pig or guinea (One said) but the wise man who belive there is other power exept our fool brain, please respect and belive it.

I have to question your motives behind your statements.
There are always times in life where one has to cast judgment. Your approach seems to be motivated by a shared belief. I'm looking for an objective opinion when looking for truth. Beliefs don't concern me at all when facts and hard earned money is concerned. Beliefs are not tangible but money is. By your comments I don't expect you to understand this.
If there where such objects that can bestow blessings, why do sellers sell them for money? Seems very deceptive and I don't respect deception.
NotoriousCal is offline   Reply With Quote