Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > History of Steel Working Group
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28th March 2006, 09:23 AM   #1
Antonio Cejunior

Default GO AHEAD AND SHIP

Hi everyone,

Just sent you all an email informing you all that you can Ship today, MARCH 28.

It's all here in this link including the Insurance Company Declaration saying that all swords are insured.

Here's the contents of the email:

We made it. In this link or in the PDF attachment you can see the Insurance Declaration that all your items are insured extra FedEx.
Just in time. It is now time to please ship today. All those of you who ship today, will make us save 55 percent of shipping costs after we managed a final deal with FedEx although they are not sponsoring.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you deliver and double ask the FedEx guy to check all the paperwork and PLEASE do scan or photograph the waybills and send the number of the waybills along as well.

We need to be able to track each an every shipment. So if we have visual evidence of the waybill number, the better.
Remember that this is paid by the Museum, so the Account number 2224-6242-8 should be filled in the account number of the waybills as you already should know.

Finally, please email me all those who shipped on the 28th. of March so I know exactly who sent and how many packages.
I will inform back as we receive things.

Remember that the waybill tracking number is on the lower right side of the waybill and is composed of 3 groups of 4 digits each.
Thank you very much and I look forward for your news.
This is being sent at 5:11 PM March 28 which corresponds to 5:11 AM March 28 Eastern Time.

JUST ON TIME!!!

Thank you all very much and if you happen to know another collector who should be shipping do make him a phone call and remember him to check the mail and ship today.
Thanks very much once more.
Old 4th January 2007, 07:07 PM   #2
Mark

bump