Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Discussion Forums > Ethnographic Weapons

Closed Thread

Old 7th July 2006, 12:33 AM   #1
Mark

Angry Long over-due

I should have locked this thread long ago. And once I started deleting the most offensive posts, I saw no point in keeping any of them on the board.

Next time someone starts a light-hearted off-topic thread, try and keep it within reasonable bounds. There is nothing wrong with having some fun, but there obviously are limits to what is in good taste.
Old 9th July 2006, 05:18 PM   #2
Mark

Post For information

We thought we'd let everyone know the final outcome of the trolling episode on this thread.

We have strong reasons to believe that the trolling member, "Moro-Arms," was a previous member of EEWRS who was banned some time ago, and returned in a new persona to create havoc. "Moro-Arms" was given a chance to deny that assertion, chose not to respond, and has been banned from further participation here.

The Moderators are keeping a close watch for any future attempts by this particular individual to disrupt the Forum, and will promptly ban any further identities this person assumes.

The Staff
Closed Thread