Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Go Back   Ethnographic Arms & Armour > Classifieds > Swap Forum

Old 14th November 2021, 04:54 PM   #1
RSWORD

Default New Website

I have bought from, sold to and traded with a ton of people on this forum over the years. I have had several people reach out to me mentioning they haven't seen me selling on eBay in awhile. For a very long time I have wanted to create a website to make it easier to buy, sell and trade with my fellow collectors. I finally have created my site and I'm happy announce it.

www.rswordantiqueblades.com

Please take a look at the site. I would love to hear from you. The For Sale tab will have items for sale that will be updated periodically. I have two gallery listed. The first gallery are items from my personal collection. I have always admired collectors that share items from their collection to aid research, conversation and just to connect us. The second gallery are examples from my wife and kids collection. We term it the "baby sword" or "that's cute" collection but hey, I'm proud that their imagination is stoked and they find it interesting.

I have a fairly wide range of interests so I hope there is something that everyone can enjoy.

Cheers,

Rick
RSWORD is offline   Reply With Quote