View Single Post
Old 10th April 2007, 12:37 PM   #15
ariel

I was watching this one closely, together with 2 other spectaculat items that he was selling.
The story is strange: the seller came out of nowhere with 333 positive feedbacks, all from a total of 5 or 6 sellers ( he was always a buyer), all items were bought in large batches, 30-60 of them in one fell swoop.
Then he sold 3 decent European swods for modest sums and got positive feedbacks.
Then, he put 3 spectacular Oriental swords including a Tulwar (misspelled) that Fiegel would have drooled over. Three days. Then, the next batch ( the shamshir, gorgeous shield/helmet and 2 fantastic daggers). Three days.
"Do not ask me about the origin of these swords". Bank transfer only.
If I were a suspicious man ( as Don Corleone used to say), I 'd have said that by the time swords are supposed to arrive from the Ukraine and feedback left, the seller would get all the bank transfers for these and, perhaps, for yet another batch or two ( 3 day listings).
But I am a naive soul, believing in the innate goodness and honesty of all human beings. Congratulations to the winners!
ariel is offline   Reply With Quote