View Single Post
Old 28th July 2007, 06:24 AM   #233
Alam Shah

Dear Hana,

Quote:
Originally Posted by hana
He quoted: “Many people claim to be "experts", or get promoted as "experts" by their own little group. Very, very few people are truly expert in the area we are discussing, and those who truly are, are not easy to find.”

What you said is true, but bear in mind... most of us here are not experts, nor claim to be one (me included). This is a place to share... when we have an opinion, we state it such. If we have our opinion... presented as facts, then others will want that fact to be supported or where the info originated. This would help us explore further... etc.

To err is human, we do make mistakes and at times, got corrected. We learn from our mistake and the mistakes of others, then we move on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hana
One last request from me to keris experts: to provide correct info and not mislead others. If you’re reluctant then just “shut your mouth” and keep mum. As for the others be initiative; do research and compare findings. Apologized if I happen to step on anybody’s toes for I’m a very forthright person with no hidden façade or agenda.

Hana, you mentioned that you are forthright, but up to now, I still could not figure out whom you are refering to as the keris experts, (you can email me).

I believe the others can stand their own ground... for years they've done so. I wish you the very best of luck in your quest for... hmmm... whatever that you're looking for. Cheers.

Last edited by Alam Shah; 28th July 2007 at 07:20 AM.
Alam Shah is offline   Reply With Quote