View Single Post
Old 20th August 2014, 10:11 PM   #1
Robert
EAAF Staff

Default Moro Spear And Luzon Bolo FS

Here are a couple more items up for sale. The first is a very nice Moro spear even though the shaft has been cut. I have never etched the blade so who knows what might be found. The blade itself is 11-7/8 inches long from the tip to the brass collar and 1-7/8 inches at its widest point. Nice brass ferrule with a few dents that can be seen in the photos. Asking $150.00 plus $15.00 shipping to the lower 48 State only. Interested overseas buyers please contact me with your location for a shipping quote.

Next item is a nice bolo with its rather distressed but original leather scabbard. The blade is just short of 12 inches in length, about 1-3/4 inches at its widest point and 3/16 inch at the hilt. The ferrule/guard is of a cast material and I'm not sure if it is aluminum or pewter. $45.00 plus $10.00 shipping to the lower 48 State only. Again, interested overseas buyers please contact me with your location for a shipping quote.

If you will be using PayPal there will be an extra 4% charge for fees. If interested I can be reached by either PM or at coleman5@copper.net
Attached Images

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote