View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2014, 10:30 AM   #22
Gavin Nugent

I do continue as the absoluteness of your statements and belief is incorrect and you wish to press this notion elsewhere other than the links you refer to.

My sword offer was replied with a flat NO with not the slightest bit of interest it looking at further options as your belief doesn't allow expansion.

The sword shown here, its origin has been mentioned, my name is not Eric???

I have no problem with what I state about what I have held, surely that is obvious with the volumes of text in these pages....

you ask me to stay on subject but do not yourself, how is one to accept this request?

I know not what is missed with my statements?

It is simple; I am not taking anything away from your dance swords, dance with them, let them bend, this is your dance sword you passionately defend, present them any way you like.

There is another of the same type that does not bend... if these swords of the past were hung on hips, left by beds or used to travel to far away lands as was anyone's want. It does not need classification as your dance sword or to be reputed as souk rubbish...souk rubbish is very obvious and differences in types is obvious in the hand...it is not anyone else's fault....consider changing your absolute views on the subject

Gavin