View Single Post
Old 1st February 2005, 08:48 AM   #5
Mans

Thanks Andrew,
I'm a fellow collector. I need to be a dealer, but I don't have experience to do that. I have 2 friend, Bakoelkris dealer from Jogja and Sang Keris, a keris collector from Surabaya. They know more who I am.
So far, I just sell some piece to my friend in Indonesia, Malay and Singapore. But, I can do it to someone at Europe or US.
For more specific, I try to post some piece and try to give an explanations............ :

My Old keris Luk 9 called Sempana Kinjeng.
The pamor like Ngulit Semangka but not in precision, 'cause in the other side he had no pamor at sorsoran, only in each side. But looks like, it made from good iron and well made a nikel pamor.
Estimated, the tangguh looks like Madiun, same older with Mataram Surokarto (beginning 19th C) Period.
The scabbard is not original, but it is an old piece. It should be a Gayaman Surakarta models made by old timoho wood.
Pendok used an old blewah pendoks made by brass.
The Mendak is an old made by silver.
If needed more pictures with more high resolution, go to I can send it by e-mail too.

I try to describe it with reference from a book "Ensiklopedi Keris" by Bambang Hasrinuksmo and from discus with my friends which more expert than me.
Attached Images

Last edited by Andrew; 4th February 2005 at 11:00 PM. Reason: removal of links