View Single Post
Old 11th November 2021, 04:31 AM   #89
Cthulhu

I'm excited to see how others show their collections. It's something I've been wondering about. So many great displays!
I'm trying to keep mine as tastefully decorative as possible; while I don't currently have to get anyone's approval for how I display them, I don't want to go so hog wild as to frighten anyone off. Although I've already been told my collection makes me look like a serial killer, so maybe I should just go with it.

In the first I'm using brass mounts which include posts and a loop for the sword tip from bytheswordinc.com, which are pretty attractive and work very well. The posts can be easily unscrewed to unmount the swords.

The Moro pieces come down easily by undoing the Velcro strip run between the brass screw eyes at the top.

I love that there are stands for keris. Though they don't seem appropriate for many of the collections in this thread; they only make stands so big.

The stairwell is using the aforementioned brass mounts, plus brass cup hooks, bent to be more accommodating.

And then there's the closet of shame. I really should do better by these pieces!
Attached Images

Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote