View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2006, 08:10 PM   #24
nechesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isreena
Mr Lei Seh Dao,
Your earliar picture of Raja Gundolo is not a FISH? It is actually a symbol of "LAM ALIF" or "LAM JALALA". One of the Arabic letter of alphabet. I suspect that it is not tiban. It is a planned pamor. No doubt, it is indeed a very good pamor symbol in a keris.
I noticed this also, bit for some reason failed to comment. Martin Kerner talks about this in "Keris in the Magic World View". I think you are possibly right that this part of the pamor IS intentional. However, the "big" fish chasing it could perhaps still be considered Raja Gundolo.

Quote:
I'm sorry but I have to agree with Ricky. The pamor Pendita you are having is not a pamor tiban. To have both side having the same looking picture made it worse to be categorized as pamor tiban. However, it is a very good effort to make the pamor to look like a Raja Gundolo.
I agree here also......don't you... Ricky?

Quote:
By the way guys? What pink light are you guys talking about? The shape of the pamors have been highlighted with different colours for easy viewing.
You are right, i can now see that the "pink" color is actually from a red highlighter around the inner pamor.

You see that too....don't you Ricky?
nechesh is offline   Reply With Quote