View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2017, 11:00 AM   #47
satsujinken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusaka
The first time I seen a keris rattling was at a gurus place, actually it was unfortunate because the keris started rattling precisely as I walked into the room and approached him. I looked at the keris on the wall and I could see the guru also noticed it but his body language was strictly "I dont want to talk about it and dont ask me about it" so we both stood there ignoring the keris rattling on the wall. This guru thought I was somewhat demonic and lets just say we didnt have a long relationship

The second occasion,not really an occasion because it lasted over two years.
I lived with a keris that would rattle very often and it became very normal, even annoying at times. I had heard some teachings about the esoteric aspect of the keris and I managed to understand the ritual even though I was only told parts of it. So I tried it I had a friend make me a keris and to make it extra special I gave him a small meteorite that I wanted incorporated into the blade.

When I received the blade I began preforming the ritual every night with the keris with the idea of bringing the blade alive. After about a month of doing this every night before going to bed I placed the blade next to my bed on a bedside cabinet resting on a hardback book. I went to sleep and was woken in the middle of the night by the keris rattling next to my bed. It freaked me out at first but then I thought its what you wanted isn't it. Anyway I lived for a whole two years with this keris frequently rattling and got very used to it, actually for a while I thought of it like a pet. I would get very annoyed on occasion when it would wake me up late at night or early in the morning. I actually put it out in the hallway once I had enough of its behaviour.
After about two years of not "feeding it" it slowly stopped rattling but during that time it was entertaining at first and I made several experiments with it.

you need to turn off the vibrate mode on the keris :P
just kidding, Pusaka

I am an Indonesian and used to hear such stories, but never witnessed one myself

the weirdest thing happened to me was to enter my grandmother's room and suddenly I felt the air is getting warmer and thicker to the point it was rather difficult to breathe

I asked my grandmother why and she simply said, it's the keris ... and pointing out to the keris behind her bedroom door, behind me

Donny
satsujinken is offline   Reply With Quote