View Single Post
Old 16th August 2007, 09:24 PM   #251
Raden Usman Djogja

Dear George and Kerislovers,

Sometimes someone feels something is normal whilst others feel it is not normal (strange). It depends on many aspects surrounding the incident considered as "a strange thing". For me and many others, perhaps, sleepless in a hotel far away from home is quite common. However, based on his experiences, sleepless in a hotel is very strange thing for George. The factor of uneasy to sleep varies amongst person. To someone, far away from his partner is a factor. To other one, "close up" from her partner is a factor.

In my own stand, I will try to believe what George said it was strange is strange. No more and no less. Then, I will try to give second opinion whenever George started to find explanation why it was happened.

I believe George had a strange thing when he brought his new keris in the hotel. It is quite common occasion amongst collectors when they have a new member, isnt it? I mean collectors who possessing several kerises. To collector who already possessing abundant kerises, it will be different. To many stange things will become "normal thing". It is a statistical matter.

What do I still want to bring second/third opinion is when George suspected his keris' empu whom makes him sleepless. Perhaps, I agree with David.

Nevertheless, in short, George, treat your first collection as it deserves. Make your first impression on your first collection as a hint...that there is something more than you see. The rest... up to you.

warm regards,

Usman
Raden Usman Djogja is offline   Reply With Quote