View Single Post
Old 30th July 2007, 04:31 AM   #18
Spunjer

david,

definitely would love to get with you sooner, but we're going on vacation the next couple weeks. will be back on the 11th. but yeah, we definitely need to get ASAP! would like to have a non biased opinion on this...

labantayo,

lol, that's a very tempting offer, but i really like to enjoy this kris for awhile... but then again, i've seen some of your toys, and now that i got your attention... you got pm...

zel,

wassup bro! long time no hear! noticed you haven't been active here for awhile. the original owner mentioned he talked to another filipino prior to selling this sword to me and he did mentioned about the 'bad karma' stuff the filipino mentioned. so was that you? i try to be level headed, but now it looks like i'm starting to get the creeps, lol.
anywho, last time we corresponded you mentioned about you were in the verge of finalizing your book, Aming Sundang (Our Sword). i know you were trying to iron out some differences with ateneo de davao press. how's everthing coming along on that? would the book be available here in the states, or would that just gonna be released in the philippines? inquiry mind wanna know...
email me, brad:
spiderguard77@yahoo.com
pm's on the way as well...