View Single Post
Old 11th October 2009, 12:56 AM   #8
kulbuntet

Hi All,

Thank you all for replie on my question. The pamor i mentioned is described by H.A. van Hien, Author of DE JAVAANSCHE GEESTENWERELD Vol. 1 & 2... The Javanese spirt/ghost world Vol 1 and 2. Het described the pamor in one of his other works, translating old javanese books/manuscripts and so on to dutch.. Im stil looking for the works. A friend of my has read it once, and the links the pamor name pantjing klina to one of my keris, witch i do not know the pamor name. He tells me that there are only 2 keris made with this very exlusive high status pamor. He has seen the other one, witch is a realy high ranking pusaka.

Here some pics of the wilah mentioned. At first i thought it was Lintang kemukus, but he told me it isn't. looking to the other high pusaka, it could not be otherwise. Btw he almost jumpt trough the ceiling when i showed him this keris/

regards

*Edit* I personaly think it is posible that the propper name is Pantjingan Koelina as in the post of Amuk Murugul. Iff we look at the meaning, fishing-line for the 'high-born' and to the pamor on the pics and what my frined told me. But what is the tuah of the pamor? and can some one tel me more about it? A other friend of me, the one that learn me washing keris, also told me it is a high pusaka keris, with posible tanguh jengala/pajajeran or older. he also told me that only 2 of them exist.

Last edited by kulbuntet; 11th October 2009 at 01:06 AM.
kulbuntet is offline   Reply With Quote