View Single Post
Old 7th May 2014, 07:00 PM   #6
Ibrahiim al Balooshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesS
Ibrahim,

Thanks for your input minus the 'snark'. Of course comments of a pertinent nature are welcomed, I just didn't see what those two threads have to do with the original one, or how they are related at all.

BTW, you added the map AFTER your last post.

I welcome you to add anything regarding Baroda that has not already been mentioned, or certainly anything regarding the swords or others pertinent to it. I do hope you will not simply 'cut and paste' Wikipedia articles or the like.

The thread was not designed to be controversial, just trying to share my passion for cross cultural blades.
Salaams What is a snark...? some sort of acidic remark perhaps...? Cut and paste is often the best way to explain quickly to people what is going on instead of assuming everyone knows the place is now called Vadodora... I certainly didnt... and if you read my post it did say I was still working on it... so perhaps before jumping in you may have held off for a while while it developed...Anyway ...lets put the snarks aside shall we?... and fill the thread with detail about your great sword... over to you.
Regards,
Ibrahiim al Balooshi.
Ibrahiim al Balooshi is offline   Reply With Quote