View Single Post
Old 8th July 2008, 06:42 PM   #29
Maurice

Arrow

My opinion is that member collectors can offer their pieces any way they want to, cause everybody has his own "style".
Some sellers like to get an offer, some have prices listed, and others only want to swap!
One need to respect that!
That is the same of the membercollectors buying. Some like to make an offer, some want prices and others like to swap.
So I see it like a kind of sports!
I think there should no need to envy a fellow membercollector about "snatching" a piece in which you were interested.
I don't mind when it goes to another fellow collector, who offered more than I did.

If there is no "click" between seller and buyer, I even don't want to have the piece even if it was made of gold and when I am the seller I don't want to sell it to that person.

And you can turn it you want, but it still stays in the posession of the sellers till the deal is made. Till than you can always drop out if you don't trust the seller or there is no "click", but you never can deceide about an item that you didn't pay for yet.

My best collecting pieces I have are bought from sellers I respect and trust.
When possible I even pay them a visit to drink some coffee with pie , or eat Surinam food .

As a matter of fact I had an item bought some weeks ago from ebay of one of the most respected seller in my eyes, and than he put much money off the price I offered him. He didn't want to get the highest price. That is collecting fun with respect!!!!
If one respect eachother, you will see it will be a lot easier to get pieces you want.

HAPPY COLLECTING!!

Last edited by Maurice; 8th July 2008 at 07:23 PM.
Maurice is offline   Reply With Quote