View Single Post
Old 20th April 2012, 06:50 PM   #30
Ibrahiim al Balooshi

Salaams all~ There are those exhibits in some museums which need to be corrected on detail ... we all know of examples.. however many of the museums experts are very helpful so on balance I think they come out on top. No one on the other hand has the right to look down his nose upon those students of Ethnographic arms who are trying to learn the ropes... I think everyone agrees on that ..

....but why cannot Ethnographic Arms be studied as a formal degree course..? These days degrees can be undertaken on virtually any subject. It is a very worthy study subject...certainly enough content in it to merit a doctorate no?

My question develops ~ Why don't we at this forum expand the equation to include Forum certified courses on Ethnographic Arms and Armour? There are enough qualified persons on Forum to generate this as a series of modules. This Forum already has doctorate level individuals in most fields. What is the definition of University Study? Has anyone ever approached a leading University for accreditation of such a series of modules?

Regards, Ibrahiim al Balooshi.
Ibrahiim al Balooshi is offline   Reply With Quote