View Single Post
Old 10th August 2014, 05:47 PM   #5
estcrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens Nordlunde
Ok have a look at this picture, and tell me that you dont see two peacocks.
I would recommend you to get books on the subject. I have six or seven meters of them, so there are enougt to choose from. A real/interested collector will buy books on the subject of interest, and not always rely on the answers given on a forum.
Jens
Jens, James actually does have at least some books on the subject (http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18480) but I think your answer is rather rude. Not everyone has a large enough interest to warrant purchasing a lot of books, and if you are going to tell James this why not tell each and every person who asks a question here the same thing?
Quote:
I would recommend you to get books on the subject. I have six or seven meters of them, so there are enougt to choose from. A real/interested collector will buy books on the subject of interest, and not always rely on the answers given on a forum.
If you resent answering questions then simply ignore them. You are very knowledgeable but that is not how you teach someone, you could have simply pointed out the peacocks that are obvious to you but invisible to others.
estcrh is offline   Reply With Quote