View Single Post
Old 16th December 2014, 03:11 AM   #14
semar

Thumbs up

Mister Maisey

i not try to waist your time i try to get so much info as posibel and I not see the problem when i aske peopel i know here in jawa wat the think about a keris blad that i buy because the are have more expiriance than me thats to point

way i put this one the forum to laern more about the keris the first keris i put u make a comment this is a keris oke you wright and i think that solo keris is a good keris thank you

so exempel Jean say nice blad looks old and he tel me the name of the dapur
than you say no thats a kamadarikan blad( oja Jean say thats wat´t i think to how its posibel when its i the first a nice blade looks like a old blade is and not a kamadarikan blade but after you say he agree thats way I always try to aske so manny peopel as i know because the will say this and the other wil say that ( so I not see the problem of that every body like the keris and every body have his one viewe of thinking of this subject

and sorry i not wont effend you but you think i a Troll thats not nice but when its make you happy your welkom

mister maiey i believe that you know verry much about the keris but some time a simpel discussie more helpful than al long one you can dowt every thing ore make over every thing a discussie even the discussie over the celebes keris so long and you make it more difficult than its nesecery you aske quistoins you even not can aswer nobody can say for 100% thats a keris have all is origneel parts we dont know if the change ad a blad 100 years ago thats have be broke we not can see that any more
and sorry i think its strange when you have a keris thats rare that you not will show a picteur of that keris only when you like to sell so peopel can learn something with out much words only treu looking

so i apologies for my upion and the mistake with my bad engels I hoop i make my point of vieuw clear

semar ( the troll )
semar is offline   Reply With Quote