Thread: Sad News
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2013, 01:20 AM   #38
Nathaniel

Very sad and shocking news...I read the news a couple days ago and it's taken a few days to process it all...It is hard to believe that such a key contributing member of our forum is now gone. I had the fortune to meet Lew in person once at the seminar in Timonium, MD in 2010..it was a wonderful experience to meet the real people behind the the names and avatar of forum. I will remember Lew in his role as a moderator and his firm yet fair referreeing PMs when I had stepped out of line. I will also remember Lew for the pristine running tiger dha I picked up from him in the swap forum. These memories I share, but more so my thoughts and prayers are with all the friends and family of Lew. I know here on the forum he will be greatly missed, but not forgotten.. Lew's old posts will be a lasting testament of his enthusiasm, knowledge and continued thirst for learning. I think Richard Furrer said it best...I'm sure Lew is sad to have left those behind, but I'm sure he must be having a ball in that heavenly forum above, meeting those who made and used those ethnographic weapons and having some grand old discussions!!! Raising a glass... Here is to you, Lew! Cheers! and Thank you!
Nathaniel is offline   Reply With Quote