View Single Post
Old 8th December 2009, 02:55 AM   #12
Dimasalang

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire
hai
i am new on this thing
but let me try
i did think why no start a philippine weapon museum on line ?
some of the members could put photos of there best examples
on it ,this whit there info on the weapon
i like to see what other members of this forum think
please let me know
a grt to all
jan
Welcome to the forum!

Starting a webpage is a great idea as well. Maybe go further and establish a named organization made up of the members here and then build the site. That would give some creditability and seriousness to the cause and what we aim to do...and all the while it would be a club where we get to enjoy each others weapons.

This forum has a wealth of information and some seriously rare/unique/exquisite examples. I am happy to have found this place, as it gives me insight and allows me to see, what I believe to be, works of art from my country that I have never seen before, never heard of, or never even would have imagined existed. Thanks to all the members here for sharing! As mentioned previously, the only problem is some of these examples are in old posts dating back several years, and you would have to search/dig for them, some I would almost say were lost in unrelated threads. A webpage would organize everything...having everything listed with info and threads from this forum linked to the webpage for further detail and research.
Dimasalang is offline   Reply With Quote