View Single Post
Old 16th August 2009, 03:09 PM   #59
kulbuntet

hmm, oke.

I do share you opinion that some blades have to done of and over again. I is same like handeling people man or woman( one even more difficult than other :-)
especialy when you dont know the blade/ person.... And even iff you get to know how he/she is for person.. stil have to figure out what is good or wrong. like in clothing... but the clothes have to fit..

Iff there are 2 dresses for putting one one woman... you realy like the white neat dress.... but she is size 32 and the dress is size 28.... will it fit?

just try to make a point here.. hope its clear, probaly wont be ...

let say iff i thought it was not good, for this keris.. would not have post it.. would already have washed it back.. no detergent/lime.. just cocowater.. does the job too and neutralise the arsenic still in the blade.

Would hope that you can find a pic on the net or so, to show me what contrast you prefer. Btw some of Alan's blades the besi much darker.. But also diffent background and photo's..some dry some in oil, some newisch, some old pamor... I dont think it's posible to get same results on diffrent blades, with manny diffrent factors, influencing the results. But that also it a opinion... Open for dialogue

regards
kulbuntet is offline   Reply With Quote