View Single Post
Old 6th January 2023, 11:43 AM   #1
A.alnakkas

Default A group of daggers for sale.

Up for sale is a group of daggers of varied quality. Note that I will send additional info and photos upon request. If you know my email, contact me directly or drop a pm.

1- Indian version of the jambiya. It comes with a heavy blade of great quality and a metal handle. The scabbard is leather with a nice brass chape. 300 USD.

2- Abdi jambiya with a nice silver scabbard. Handle is some synthetic material with gilt fittings. Decent blade. 450 usd.

3- Omani khanjar. Good heavy silver, horn handle and a decent blade. 400 usd.

4- Yemeni dagger with a nicely made filigree handle. Good blade and heavy silver. Odd part here is the scabbard, which is likely western made but contains an old German ww2 symbolism. 350 usd.

5- Yemeni Sad'hi jambiya. Good silver work with a nice horn handle and a good quality blade. 450 usd.

6- Qama with an engraved blade. Good quality blade, horn handle and metallic fittings that were silvered. 450 usd.

7- Qama with a horn handle and rudimentary quality. Blade is well made. 300 usd.

8- Large qama with koftgari on the blade. The scrip translated as Azeri. Great quality overall. 1000 usd.

9- Rare wootz qama with a strong pattern. Handle looks Indian which is odd, close ups upon request. 1200 usd.

10- Koummya with what seems to be niello and colouring. Good silver and a nice rope for carrying. Blade is good quality. 200 usd..

11- Koummya with a well made silver scabbard that has a cartouche with script on it. Quranic verses. Good quality blade 300 usd.

12- Genoui with a shortened sword blade. R horn handle and silver scabbard. Missing a fitting on the handle but otherwise a good example. 900 usd.

13- Kukri with silver fittings. Looks great and I am inexperienced with kukris. Apparently 20th century. 400 usd.

14- Kukri with rudimentary leather scabbard, no companion knives. Good blade. 300 usd.

15- Persian khanjar with excellent quality. Sadly it has been chromed and I have no time nor will to clean the blade. otherwise well known to be wootz. Handle is engraved, Persian poetry. 900 usd.

Note: I ship only with FEDEX and EMS depending on your location. I process a license which takes between 4 to 6 days. I will also wait to gather as much requests and then process the licenses of export.
Attached Images

Last edited by A.alnakkas; 6th January 2023 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Added shipping clarification
A.alnakkas is offline   Reply With Quote