Thread: Display Rack
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2012, 12:19 PM   #24
Atlantia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan S.
I got the rack! Actually, I bought two but don't think that I will be able to fit them both on the same wall (or rather I just dont like the look). So the idea now is to have one rack as a centerpiece with some items displayed on the wall next to it. And unless my plans change, I will be installing it over the weekend. Here is a picture of the mock up I did yesterday using my daughter's bed and a tape measurer to give indication of the wall space I can work with. It will probably change a bit as I am hanging everyting up, but this should give you a genral idea. Sadly, not all of my collection will fit in the space available as can be evident by a small pile that can be seen in the corner of teh room (plus there is plenty more stuff). Now, after seeing the picture, wife tells me that it's "too much" What do you think?

Hi Stan,

Wait till the mrs is out, then rearrange the entire room making space for both racks.
Plus shelves and items mounted directly to the walls.
I use shields to flank the racks.
You've got some really nice stuff, it would be a shame to have some items obscuring others.

Spread it out mate! Do what I do, tell the Mrs that you'll keep it in one room
Remember you'll want to be able to swap things about etc, so keep it all easy to move/substitute.

Best
Gene
Attached Images

Last edited by Atlantia; 15th April 2012 at 12:30 PM.
Atlantia is offline   Reply With Quote