View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2010, 10:45 AM   #18
kronckew

rubber ducky is a rubber chinese running duck, he is currently running around europe searching for the best beer. he has not as yet been to Freistoot Boarn as he does have some trouble running up the steep mountains. when he gets there, please hide your unmarried women (especially the ducky ones). he can be lured away with a good grasshopper wurst tho, he prefers his with mustard instead of curry sauce. i do suspect he is armed, er... winged, and dangerous, (one of my shorter parangs and a helmet were missing around the time of his departure)

so do not approach him directly, but let me know if you see him. he was last seen in baden-baden, where he sent me this photo:

he said he had a great time at the spa.

he is a master of disguise, so i expect he might try to blend in with the crowd in bavaria, here is an artists representation of his possible appearance.

he sent this one from cologne a few weeks ago.

his appearance on the football pitch was luckily not noted due to his disguise blending so well with the locals.

his other disguises:

so be careful, by the time you read this he could be disguised as someone near and dear to you. if they start sounding a bit like a duck, be very very suspicious. do not let him eat after midnight.

p.s. - i repeat, do NOT feed him after midnight.

Last edited by kronckew; 3rd December 2010 at 11:04 AM.
kronckew is offline   Reply With Quote