Thread: bugis keris
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2018, 05:24 PM   #24
La Pagaru

Default Dear all

My apologies

I want to ask a little question here, is there among the masters in Java who use the technique of attaching steel to the pamor blade, which I mean not by clamping steel in the middle of prestige. but actually sticking the steel on the pamor blade that has been so, madura and jawa master have tried several times to imitate doing it, but they do it with the correct technique because I'm sure they do not know it, they put it in a way to weld it, but in bugis technique paste the steel with mengetehui steel hot spots that can adhere strongly on the blades, sorry friends and friends some friends in Java who have seen it first know it including ganjawulung pakbo you may know, and you should know that the iron in the by oxis has oblique sketches that are much older than those found in java, in the era of majapahit they not only import raw materials, but also bring their masters, I apologize for any mention of the name, and the matter of my english language still wearing google translete, and I did not mean to do that
La Pagaru is offline   Reply With Quote